We believe that many growth paths in our faith take place in the context of service, community learning and fellowship.
Here are some next steps you can take:
Grow in faith and community
- Share a conversation with someone at Common Grounds Coffee before service
- Begin new relationships and develop your character in a 12-week life group
- Practice community and explore local church membership in KPC101
- Study and worship alongside other men or women with KPC Men of the Church and KPC Women of the church gatherings
Give voice to your faith by serving a world in need:
- Donate and organize food and clothing ministries
- Pray with people who use the food and clothing ministries
- Go out on or give to short term missions trips
- Plan, cook , set up, play, teach, clean, register people for a church outreach event
Give another person a boost in their walk through serving the body:
- Teach with KPC Kids, mentor small groups at Crossfire, teach at Middle Ground
- Welcome, usher or guide with Next Steps Welcome team
- Host at Common Grounds Coffee
- Facilitate a 12-week life group
- Sing, dance, play as part of a Worship and Arts ministry team
Ready to take your Next Step with one of these opportunities?
CODE FOR EMBEDED FORM
Need more one on one help with exploring community at KPC?
Bethany Keller is our Next Steps coordinator. She is here to help you connect with the life of the church by guiding you toward YOUR next step into community. Whether it’s answering questions as you plan your first visit or helping you explore active membership Bethany is prepared to come alongside you.